Showing 1–12 of 26 results
DENTCRAFT: Steel 2lb Slide Hammer
2lb (.9 Kilo) steel slide hammer has a zinc coated steel shaft.
4 inch weight is 2 lbs, The large comfort grip is five inches long.
Weight has a travel of 7-1/2” inches.
Weight is also zinc coated to protect against rust and contamination.
Top Grip with a easy grip design fits nicely in the palm of your hand.
Tab adapter is designed to fit almost every pdr glue tab available.(0 reviews)$149.95 Add to cart
Trifecta Cordless Glue Gun Glue
The Trifecta Trigger glue gun comes was designed with a dual temperature switch.
The glue gun accepts a Ryobi 18 Volt ONE battery by default, you can purchase adapters for Dewalt, Makita, Milwaukee. or Bosch separately.
The red light setting is a standard temperature of 383 F.
This setting is very similar to traditional high temp glue guns and will give the glue you use a similar feel and function to standard electric powered glue guns.
However, by moving the on/off switch the opposite direction to the blue light setting, the glue gun will run at a reduced temperature. We call this “Eco Mode” and it is designed to be hot enough to allow the various adhesives to perform well, but greatly extend the battery run time of the tool. For instance, in the Eco setting the run time of a fully charged lithium-ion battery can be up to three times the run time of the tool in the red or high temp setting.
The feedback we have always received on battery power glue guns is how to increase battery life. This new Eco Mode is designed to do just that.
Other unique features include time tested durable feed design, extension nozzle for a clear view of glue placement, heat up time in either setting of 3 minutes.(0 reviews)$140.00 Add to cart
PDR Glue Accessories
Keco: 1 Pound Mini Hail Slide Hammer
The KECO 1lb Mini Hail Slide Hammer has been specially designed to bring you a lightweight, ergonomic slide hammer that can deliver powerful, controlled pulls. This classic tool maximizes comfort by reducing hand and wrist strain making it ideal all-day use by PDR and body repair professionals.
(0 reviews)$89.00 Add to cart
- Ergonomic Handles – Designed with comfort in mind, the ergonomic handle allows for precise pulls without the risk of hand fatigue or pinched fingers
- 1 Pound Weight – Lightweight enough for comfortable all-day use but powerful enough to pull medium to large dents
- Compatibility – Specially designed head works with your favorite standard sized hail tabs from Keco, A1, Anson and more
- 1-Year Warranty – We stand behind our products with a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
PDR Glue Accessories
Keco: 2.5 Pound Black Steel Slide Hammer with 2 Adapters
The KECO 2.5lb Slide Hammer (black) was designed with the tech’s who use our products every day in mind. Ergonomics and adjustability give this slide hammer unrivaled comfort and versatility for PDR techs or body repair professionals who are looking for a classic tool within a refined package. With a 2.5lb weight and the ability to adjust pulls for more snap or a completely dead pull, this slide hammer is sure to become a staple in your tool box.
(0 reviews)$139.00 Add to cart
- Ergonomic, Flanged Handles – designed to fit snuggly in the hand giving techs confidence in their pulls and protection against pinching fingers
- Adjustable End-Cap – provides techs the ability to adjust the snap or dead feeling of each pull with ease
- 2.5 lbs. Weight – enable pulls for large dents with control over the amount of force needed
- Includes 2 Adaptors – supports standard size PDR hail and crease tabs, KECO Supertabs, Centipedes, and Black Plague crease tabs